Enterprise Architect - Financial Services (12-20 yrs)
Enterprise Architect | Canadian MNC | Gurgaon
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "cloud" "architect" "cloud architecture" "AWS" "GCP" "Azure" "cloud native" "technical architect" "enterprise architect" "chief architect" "microservices" "micro services" "micro-services" "serverless"
Description - The role is about driving the enterprise digital transformation strategy from an architecture perspective and leveraging modern architecture strategies such as microservices, serverless architecture etc.
Client Details :
Our client is a Canadian HQ financial services company and one of the largest and oldest life insurance players in the world. This role is with their Central Architecture Team based out of their Gurgaon CoE.
Job Description :
- Driving digital transformation by leveraging a variety of technologies
- Owning end-to-end projects as an enterprise architect and serving as the primary POC (from an architecture perspective) for any given project under your purview
- Architecting solutions for insurance applications such as underwriting, claims etc
- Collaborating with domestic and international stakeholders in driving innovation IT solutions and solving business
- Conducting architecture & design reviews with the IT team and business partners
- Experience as an enterprise/lead/technical/chief architect in any product organization/captive setup with preferred experience in the BFSI industry
- Demonstrated history of leading enterprise grade digital transformation projects
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture, API construct
- Exposure to rearchitecting monolith applicatons, refactoring and modernizing architecture of legacy applications
- Strong communication skills and experience working with global stakeholders
Job Offer :
- Senior leadership opportunity with a large MNC of repute
- Collaborating with global stakeholders and driving enterprise grade strategy
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.