Human Resource at GRC Stack Private Ltd
Views:338 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Enterprise Architect - Data - BFS (15-25 yrs)
Enterprise Architect - Data
- Working in close co-ordination with Technology Delivery Lead for Data, the role holder will
- Develop and maintain the Data strategy under the guidance of Lead EA Develop technology architectural direction for data technology portfolio and define target state blueprints for enterprise architecture.
- Develop a resilient, scalable and highly available data architecture that allows for building innovative products.
- Be accountable for creation and development of Data Strategy, Data Architecture including Functional and Technical designs, ensuring appropriate architectural governance processes are enabled and enforced.
- Analyze the existing data landscape to identify and remediate critical deficiencies
- Implement IT roadmap, architectural principles, standards, policies and solution governance for effective data technology delivery
- Guide smarter technology investments by recommending changes in data systems (data lake, data warehouse and data applications), infrastructure, process and IT tools architecture
- Serve as point of contact and review for key issues and decisions for all data architecture related matters
- Be responsible for enterprise architecture for data(business architecture, application architecture, data architecture, technology architecture)
Who are we looking for :
The desired candidate will have:
- 15 years of data architecture experience in banking and financial services
- Hands on experience on data architecture and database modelling.
- Experience in architecting and delivering stable, scalable end to end data solutions, including integration projects spanning multiple technologies Understanding of key considerations in secure systems and software design, resilience and high-availability patterns for mission-critical applications.
- Exposure to complex, distributed technologies, application servers, messaging, data transformation, ETL, data monitoring tools, data lakes and data warehouses
- Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles, APIs, Micro-services based architectures.
- Exposure to architecting and implementing cloud ready solutions Strong awareness of Agile frameworks, and the ability to run daily stand-ups, planning sessions, retros, and demos
- Solid experience of managing large teams and proven leadership capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.