Enterprise Architect - Banking Industry (12-21 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: A fast growing FinTech firm, which is a part of global bank
- Industries: Banking / Financial Services / Broking, Investment Banking / Venture Capital / Private Equity, FinTech / Payments
- Company Type: Fortune 500
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product & Services
- Founding Year: 2010
- No of Employees: 11-50
Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Mumbai (Hybrid)
About the Role:
As the Enterprise Architect, person will be responsible for aligning the technology strategy with firms business strategy, including growth, product & services and supplier strategies. Person will be a technology advisor during the initial stages of the epic and feature lifecycle and ensure optimal value realisation through pragmatic, secure, resilient architectures that can be delivered incrementally.
It is a hands-on role working across firms traditional and crypto banking product teams, helping to realise firms growth plans and keep things simple.
- Help to develop and communicate firms technology strategy and vision with key stakeholders and ensure its alignment with firms business strategy.
- Document and assess firms existing and future solution and infrastructure architecture, and identify technical debt, risks and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Translate business objectives into clear architectural solutions that enable firms product teams to quickly realise value through incremental deliveries.
- Collaborate with firms global Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Leads, Operational Specialists, Security Experts and Engineers to deliver measurable value.
- Understanding the strategic direction of the business and related IT platforms, including an in-depth understanding of systems topography and services across the organization and how they relate to firms customer propositions.
- Act as expert resource for emerging technologies and the potential application to business outcomes.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation, and use of Information Technology within the global bank.
- Provide a source of innovation from new and existing technology and operational capabilities.
- Support the evolution of Epics, Features and User Stories in line with technical solutions that create measurable value.
- Provide non-functional acceptance criteria for Epics and Features.
- Assess vendors and their products against our functional and non-functional requirements.
- Help to lead and evolve our lean-agile implementation and build technical and architectural cohesion across product teams.
- Help to develop a modern, high-quality continuous delivery pipeline and DevSecOps practices.
- Assist in the development of product and technology roadmaps.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of the banking industry, preferably a strong understanding of crypto currencies, digital assets.
- Experience of implementing business agility.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and persuade.
- Experience facilitating discussions and helping to resolve different views.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Emotional intelligence - self-awareness, confidence, ability to manage conflict, empathy
- Ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking).
- Ability to get hands-on where necessary to ensure value realisation.
- Proven record of accomplishment in banking systems development and implementation.
- Ability to size new Epics and Features based on technical complexity and knowledge of organisational velocity.
- Experience of Azure based services would be an advantage.
- Pragmatic, keep things simple mindset.