Enterprise Architect (13-18 yrs)
1. Should be a strong technology leader & a trusted advisor to customer CIO/CXO
2. Experience and expertise in mapping IT strategy to business strategy
3. Expertise in 2/more areas at least : Business architecture, Applications architecture, Information architecture,
Technology & Infrastructure architecture
4. Expertise in areas such as - business process re-engineering (BPR), Applications Portfolio Rationalization
(APR), Infrastructure Optimization (IO)
5. Expertise in technology strategy, enterprise architecture patterns, practices
6. Should have created innovative assets/IP, reference architectures, consulting tools
7. Experience & capability to design financial models, build business cases, RoI, TCO for IT initiatives
8. Should be customer facing : conduct technology strategy/architecture workshops independently, make presentations to CXO/Board level audience
9. Deep understanding of business and technology trends
10. Should have architected/directed/strategized at-least 3 multi tower deals (towers spanning IT Applications, Infrastructure, BPO)
11. Should have led at least 3 IT strategy and enterprise architecture initiatives
12. Depth in a given vertical/industry will be preferred.
13. Work experience across IT, BPO areas is preferable.
14. Experience in grooming junior consultants, architects
15. Experience guideline : 13 to 18 years
16. Should have hunger to create impact, raise the bar for self and team
17. Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
18. Role will need international travel quite often.
Interested candidates please contact email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.