Enterprise Account Manager - Tech Product Startup (3-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Looking for a young, dynamic and passionate - Enterprise Account Manager - who will be responsible for driving sales revenue by strategically building relationships with prospect customers in a defined market segment. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive sales and business development plans- .
The EAM will represent us, demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while managing aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This role is a quota-carrying sales position.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess :
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- You will coordinate, manage and motivate your internal teams, client teams and partner teams.
- Your real job is to identify, connect, chase and close new clients for the company. You will play a vital role at the customer level which keeps the team more rooted in the marketplace, and as a result, customers feel more connected to the company.
- Compelling Story-telling and Convincing skills
- You will get the pulse of the customer and the pain points to consult him towards pitching the Company products accordingly.
- You need to be readily available and organized with project information, data, numbers and industry landscape to push the agenda forward.
- Data-driven, out-of-the-box thinking and Confident.
- You'd lead with a composed, logical and data-driven discussions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You'd participate in prioritization of various initiatives and influence the teams towards taking a more objective decision.
- You'd also help the team come up with innovative solutions and ideas to bring success for the company overall.
- Start-uppish & Entrepreneurial, Bias towards actions & Curious
- You'd co-own the success of the company and drive new ideas or processes to make things happen - be it a more efficient way of managing CRM or training or re-drawing a simple yet effective incentive plan. In short, someone who is involved in self-learning, and the ability to think on their feet.
- Willing to go that extra mile with a strong work ethic and an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Savvy with Enterprise Technology led Solutions
- Having a near-photographic memory for facts, product flows, numbers, data, company and decision-maker names, and their faces.
- There'll be a flood of information flowing in at you all day long from different channels, and you must be able to pick what you want to chase!
- You'd need to customize the last-mile pitch or solution on the fly based on the Enterprise Client needs and problem statements.
- Performer - Consistently achieving Revenue Targets in a large geographic or market segment
- Strong field-based enterprise software sales experience is needed around both complex solution selling. This will help drive meeting or exceeding the quarterly revenue targets and also influencing on setting up new targets for upcoming quarters.
This is how a typical week would look like for this role :
- Creating and executing effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering : overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Pushing towards meeting and exceeding sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead / leverage a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing and Customer Success Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers- business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.