Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1304 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Enterprise Account Manager - SaaS Sales (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for a young, dynamic and passionate Enterprise Account Manager who will be responsible for driving sales revenue.
- The EAM will represent, demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while managing aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing.
- Creating and executing effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities,
customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Pushing towards meeting and exceeding sales goals (quotas) through prospecting,qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead / leverage a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing and Customer Success
- Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers- business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Experience: 2 to 10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.