Senior Recruitment Executive at EnterPi Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
EnterPi - Manager - IT Services Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Purpose Of The Role:
The right candidate will be a dynamic and accomplished individual who will be required to take complete ownership of Go-To-Market through multiple brand & marketing campaigns across 360 media mix, across AIDA stages for the organization.
- Kindly note we are looking for a Marketing Manager who has exposure on Client Acquisition & Client Servicing from Marketing Services Perspective.
- A Resource who worked in a Revenue Generation environment and Target driven Individual and should have served IT related clients for US Market.
- More importantly a Dynamic Marketing Manager who is less dependent on the Team / Vendors and should be able to work even as an individual contributor.
- Should have leadership skills & a sense of urgency to drive the marketing ecosystem since the marketing manager will be working with teams in digital marketing, content marketing, thought leadership, corporate brand team, and the varied agencies to execute the marketing agenda of this unit.
- Should have displayed success in driving ROI centric marketing programs.
- Should have good understanding of the sales and marketing funnel, lead-nurture practices.
Critical Skills Required
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create campaigns to attract customers including creation of collaterals marketing content.
- People Management skills to connect with different internal departments.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.