Entercoms - Senior Consultant - Supply Chain (5-7 yrs)
Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company. Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Company Website: https://www.entercoms.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Services Delivery Operations Management.
- International and high profile customer management (Hi-Tech Industry).
- Close coordination with cross functional teams for better customer experience.
- Service Delivery Innovation for optimum resource utilization.
- Cultivating a culture of team ideation for developing business growth ideas.
- Be the face to the customer as a single point of contact from the delivery organization.
- Complete ownership of the team activities, business performance and SLA management.
- Familiar with data analytics, web analytics and development, customer data and CRM related operational analytics.
- Understanding and experience in supply chain management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed while driving multiple tasks.
- Should have experience in Analytics and customer support related operations.
- Supply Chain Management Domain understanding is a must.
- Six sigma knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to execute cross-functional projects from beginning to end without daily direction.
- Ability to work with data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization, statistical and predictive modelling) using tools such as Advanced Excel and other reporting tools.
- Experience in any of the analytical tools such as SAS, R-language, MATLAB, SPSS will be an advantage.
- Experience in using ERP systems like SAP/Oracle/ BAAN/Servigistics etc. will be an advantage.
- 5+ years of exp. in service delivery operations / program management experience in supply chain.
- Operations management domain (with 3 years in managing teams and account delivery) Industry Hi-Tech is a plus.
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Engineering, and Science with PG Degree in Operations (MBA/MS - Operations/Supply Chain/IE).
- Min. 5 years of experience as data analyst.