Entercoms - Senior Consultant - Statistics (4-5 yrs)
Entercoms was founded in 2008 on a belief that companies would focus on service supply chains as a competitive differentiator, but that technology alone would not be sufficient to help companies transform their outcomes - technology will need to be supplemented with the right domain expertise and augmented intelligence to drive transformative business outcomes. Entercoms remains true to its original vision. Entercoms- focus is on bringing leading-edge solutions to market that are built by industry experts for industry practitioners. In the AI-first world of tomorrow, Entercoms- BPaaS delivery model ensures technology and domain expertise form a positive feedback loop, each learning from the other, delivering outstanding value to our end customers.
Job Title : Senior Consultant - Statistics
Job Description :
Job Role :
- A Statistician is accountable for accurate, on-time delivery of multiple and concurrent statistical deliverables, builds and presents statistically sound models and profiles using current, standard programs and statistically sound techniques, translates client needs into project plans and develops strong working relationships with key people in other departments
- Accountable for accurate, on-time delivery of all statistical deliverables.
- Independently build and present internally statistically sound models using current, standard programs.
- Apply industry techniques/ideas/trends to current systems.
- Consult/explain complex statistical ideas to internal clients.
- Translate clients needs into project plans.
- Able to answer questions about data sets and analyses.
- Able to become familiar and comply with the group's policies and procedures for programming, project documentation, and system management.
- Able to pull data from variety of data sources to create statistical analysis tables, reports, graphs etc.
- Able to become proficient with the different types of quantitative modelling offerings provided by the analytical group.
- Work with internal departments to troubleshoot a variety of problems. Effectively explain results of troubleshooting
- Lead statistical training on standard models to other departments. Employ sound statistical techniques
- Able to manage project deadlines.
- Lead low to medium-level complexity projects
- Consult with other departments on ways to improve systems
- Develop strong working relationships with key people in other departments
- May provide statistical training to stats department
- Ability to write code using open source statistical libraries (R, Python), improve current code, and understand all code being used
Job Location : Pune
Company Industry : Analytics
Expected Joining Date : Immediate
Manages Others : No
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods (linear, logistic, cluster, factor, anova, etc.) and statistical principles (sampling, inferences, transformations, validations, etc.)
- Ability to conduct small scale projects and research through all stages: concept formulation, definition of metrics, determination of appropriate statistical methodology, research evaluation, and final research report
- Python and R programming: data step and macros
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Demonstrated pro activeness and resourcefulness
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- May serve as a mentor to less experienced peers
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Leadership potential and interest is desirable Education and Work Experience
Essential Experience: 4 to 5 years of experience
Essential Education : Technical Education
Good to have Experience : Worked in an analytical / IT company
Good to have Education : Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/Computer Science/Data Science
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.