Entercoms - Principal Consultant - Supply Chain Domain (8-12 yrs)
- Work with business teams to manage their supply chain domains within an allocated service budget and will be responsible for meeting parts availability and response time SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Work with multiple systems to analyze data and take action to resolve supply chain issues.
- Support end-to-end supply chain operations such as replenishment to the field, repairs, procurement of parts
- Candidates will work with supply chain planning teams to manage service and spare parts operations of large global companies (Fortune 500/Fortune 1000)
- Conduct both day-to-day supply planning operations, as well as support tactical/strategic decision making to help meet business goals such as increasing customer service levels and reducing service budget spend.
- Analyze spare parts demand and build demand forecasts to support supply chain planning
- Manage and optimize spare parts inventory
- Manage team and customer facing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.