Entercoms - Principal Consultant - Operations (8-12 yrs)
Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company. Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Company Website: https://www.entercoms.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects within an account or multiple accounts; these projects/accounts could typically be of varying size & complexity & could have different phases, time lines.
- Liaise with presales and onsite sales teams to prepare new business proposals.
- Visit international / domestic customer sites to support sales activities and / or attend business reviews.
- Manage day to day deliverables for customer and deliver to the agreed customer KPI.
- Resource Management while controlling scope and client expectations, handling and addressing escalations.
- Should be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision, seeking guidance where necessary to ensure work is completed.
- Develop delivery practice in an account and optimize current business processes for profitability of the account.
- Should be able to actively analyse and report to customers and Management on KPIs, Process, Gaps, and Initiatives.
- Project/Delivery Management experience of 3-5 years.
- At least 2 years of managing analytical / consulting engagements.
- Exposure to data science and latest technology stack is required.
- Should be able to manage project team(s) of up to 25 team members.
- Should be able to mentor/coach, motivate and provide Leadership to the team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- B.Tech/B.E in any discipline or Graduation in Statistics.
- MBA / MS from a reputable institution in India / US.
- US education and/or work experience desirable.
- Recent certification in Data Science / Analytics.