Entercoms - HR Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
HR Business Partner (HRBP) at Entercoms works closely with the business and HR leadership for strategic alignment, driving HR processes & initiatives along with overall change management. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly align with the business dynamics as well as the broader organization's goals and challenges to meet the role objectives.
In order to maintain our diversity goals, we will prefer to onboard a male candidate for this position.
Work Experience: 4+ years in generalist HR role
Education: MBA or equivalent
- Drive employee engagement practices
- Oversee necessary HR processes and policy implementations
- Change Management to effectively assess the talent and performance within the business and determine how equipped and prepared each are for change
- Prescribe a plan to fill gaps and foster strengths.
- Brings in positive and meaningful change to the organizational structure, ways of communication, and tools to attract and retain talent
- Coordinate with the broader HR team to develop integrated human capital plans and project initiatives consistent with the overall HR strategy for the company
- Work closely with the business leaders to achieve the group's performance and retention targets
- Continue to elevate the HR function to a level of strategic advisory, anticipating the human capital needs of the business to achieve its objectives
- Support hiring requirements for the business unit
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Business Acumen & Human Capital Expertise
- Experience in the HR function with a proven track record of growth and achievement
- It can present recommendations that are aligned to the business strategy and understands the need to make a compelling business case for the value of the function.
- Ability to articulate and express an independent point of view
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong facilitation and presentation skills