Entercoms - Director - Customer Operations (15-20 yrs)
Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Company Website: https://www.entercoms.com/
As a result driven professional with experience in managing large service delivery operations, you will fulfil the following roles and responsibilities:
Process and Project Management
- Ensure all client and internal SLAs are met on time.
- Prepare and maintain manpower planning to ensure optimal resource allocation aligned to cost targets.
- Ensure all relevant data / reports are gathered, recorded and delivered to client as agreed targets and SLAs.
- Execute project plans and provide regular updates in meetings & highlight risks & opportunities.
- Provide hands-on leadership on existing contracts and new project onboarding.
- Manage Recruitment and ensure people development through mentoring and grooming and creating environment that sustains and encourages high performance; motivating teams in optimising their contribution levels.
- Succession planning to mitigate impact of attrition.
- Develop and maintain growth plans for teams to scale competency across various processes.
- Back-up planning through cross training to ensure load balancing.
- Drive skill development plans for existing resource pool.
- Manage customer centric operations & ensure customer satisfaction by achieving organizational delivery & service quality norms with the help of various innovations.
- Attend to clients- (individuals/corporate clients) concerns & complaints and undertaking steps for effectively resolving them.
- Develop and build good relations with clients to help create a conducive business environment.
- Visit client offices as needed and host clients in Entercoms offices.
- Produce Business Review presentations summarizing reports, graphs, charts and highlight initiatives and recommendations for driving change and improvements to business processes.
- 15-20 years of experience in service delivery - experience in PC laptop tech support is desired, but experience in managing technical processes is mandatory.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing multiple processes / projects.
- Should be able to mentor/coach, motivate and provide Leadership to the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Graduate in any discipline
- MBA from a reputable institution