Entercoms - Assistant Manager - Operations - Computer Hardware Domain (7-11 yrs)
AM Operations (Computer Hardware Domain compulsory)
Result driven professional with experience in client management, operations management, and knowledge management.
Process and Project Management :
- Ensuring all client and internal SLAs are met on time.
- Manpower planning to ensure optimal resource allocation aligned to cost targets.
- Ensure all relevant data / reports are gathered, recorded and delivered to client as agreed targets and SLAs.
- Execute project plans and provide regular updates in meetings & highlight risks & opportunities.
People Management :
- Manage Recruitment and ensure people development through mentoring and grooming and creating environment that sustains and encourage high performance; motivating teams in optimising their contribution levels.
- Succession planning to mitigate impact of attrition.
Knowledge Management :
- Develop and maintain growth plans for teams to scale competency across various processes
- Back-up planning through cross training to ensure load balancing
- Drive skill development plans for existing resource pool
Client Engagement :
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving organisational delivery & service quality norms with the help of various innovations
- Attending to clients (individuals/corporate clients) concerns & complaints and undertaking steps for effectively resolving them
- Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability with the help of business process optimization
- Produce Business Review presentations summarising reports, graphs, charts and highlighting initiatives and recommendations for driving change and improvements to business systems