HR Manager at enParadigm Performance Solutions
Views:2341 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
enParadigm - Senior Manager - Human Resource (3-8 yrs)
About enParadigm :
enParadigm is one of India's leading learning technology companies. Run by IIM Ahmedabad alumni, the company designs and delivers simulation games and mobile applications to enable people to deliver results at work. Our client list of 450+ companies from 20+ sectors includes Citibank, HSBC, Coca Cola, Dell, MRF, Pfizer, SBI, TCS, Philips etc.
We have recently been placed inside the top-10 in the Deloitte Fast50 - a listing of India's fastest growing technology companies.
We are looking to hire a Senior HR Manager who can drive our people initiatives.
Role description :
You will be the first HR person to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you'll support and develop our unique company culture, people processes, and exceptional employees while we scale.
- Determine recruitment needs across teams and own the recruitment process to support the company's growth
- Be our culture champion: Promote and develop our culture of SOAR through performance reviews, feedback and employee development
- Own and continuously improve our on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Define our performance management framework and assist managers to conduct employee performance evaluations and feedback
- Evaluate and curate our rewards, perks, and benefits programs to best suit our team
- 3+ years of experience in human resources or people focused role
- Start-up acumen : Ability to get your hands dirty in an unstructured environment
- Proven track record of establishing strong relationships with teammates, candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to build trust, remain accessible, and handle sensitive situations and data
- The ability to self manage, with excitement for scaling HR practices of a start-up
- Deep interest in HR best practices across industries