AVP at Enoch Ventures
Views:2971 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Enoch Ventures - Relationship Manager - Loans/Mortgage (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Accomplish mortgage loan human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Meet mortgage loan financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Attract new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approve mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Compete mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protect bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.