HR at Enlighten Software Inc.
Views:876 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Enlighten Operations Excellence - Senior Technical Specialist - Consulting (6-12 yrs)
A group of talented, dedicated, hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimization services and software to administrative operations and contact centers, while simultaneously building a company that is both an "employer of choice" and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that "high performance" hails from exceptional management behavior fueled on solutions that are imaginative, proactive, and enlightening.
Founded in Australia, and then opening our US office to booming success, Enlighten has now opened its doors in the UK and India as we continue to expand our global business. You will be a part of our first, rapidly growing Indian office!
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your team, and your company
- An advanced Excel master who enjoys scrubbing large sets of data with a meticulous attention to technical details
- Comfortable with PowerQuery, PowerPivot, data cleanup functions, and pivot tables for data visualization purposes
- An excellent communicator with strong client-facing skills
- Comfortable presenting to the C-suite
- Willing and able to commit to regular intercountry
- A citizen of India
What's in it for you?
- The chance to learn and broaden your technical skills
- The opportunity to take the first step in advancing and growing your career
- The opportunity to help Enlighten's clients reach their business optimization goals and thrive
- The experience of being part of an intelligent, dynamic, and collaborative team
- You will be an important part of the success of a rapidly growing company
- With global offices around the world, you will have the ability to work closely with a diverse team
The role of Senior Technical Specialist is responsible for assisting the VP of Technology in leading a project's technical build and subsequent support, as well as managing teams in various technological specialties to accomplish the organization's goals.
The Senior Technical Specialist will work under the VP of Technology and Project Director, who oversee the project's full spectrum of technological needs, both during and post project completion. They will assist by delegating to lower technical staff, guiding and mentoring technical staff/teams, and managing the day-to-day of technical operations on the project.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide consultant expertise in the technical construct phases of our programs, aligning client workflow data to the Enlighten methodology of allocatable activities within a process flow.
- Implement Enlighten software - a workforce and performance management tool.
- Scrub large sets of data in Excel; analyze large volumes of data received from multiple workflow systems.
- Support managers on the definition of activities, processes requirements and process capabilities.
- Understand organization's goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level.
- Delegate to, manage, coach, and mentor Enlighten Technical BAs; ensure they are meeting the clients' needs and have the resources/guidance to succeed.
- Work with business stakeholders/users to elicit software setup requirements and capture business needs; clear articulation and documentation of business requirements.
- Submit importer build requests to our Australian development team.
- Administer help desk support through the answering of technical support tickets received from clients within agreed service levels; provide client-facing advice on overcoming software issues.
- Give training and advice to internal consultants on software issues and/or the best way to set up the software to meet client needs.
- Meticulously document support questions/issues received (both internal consultant questions and client facing questions) to build up a reference library.
- Liaise with our Australian IT team on any recurring software issues or potential improvement opportunities.
- Help to provide coaching and support to leaders and team members on the daily use of Enlighten.
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioral change is firmly embedded across the business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion.
- Adhere to Enlighten's information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Safeguard Enlighten's information assets, including client data.
- Practice discretion and professionalism while working with internal and client data, trade secrets, and other privacy matters.
- Bachelor's Degree or above (Business, IT or management disciplines).
- 6 - 8 years of technical business consulting experience.
- Exposure to Enlighten or other similar performance management, measurement or workforce planning system preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specifically the ability to scrub large sets of data.
- Must be willing and able to commit to regular travel (Role is presently remote. Travel will resume when safe to do so)
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including advanced knowledge of writing and modifying VBA, PowerQuery and pivot table manipulation, and 'data cleanup' functions (non-negotiable requirement)
- Ability to interpret client workflows and workflow data and map to Enlighten Software- importers.
- Superior communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- A patient, customer-centric, and proactive mindset.
- Presentation skills; experience leading workshops is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes.
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines/tracking to multiple project schedules.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to respond to technical enquiries in language easily understood by clients.
- Ability to take direction from management, as well as receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports.
- Willingness and ability to manage and mentor lower level Enlighten technical staff.
Founded in Sydney in 2005, today Enlighten serves clients in over 30 countries.
We are a global operational excellence firm helping businesses to achieve high performance through engaged people and greater visibility of their operations. We provide the 'aha' moments that give companies around the world greater insight to be able to unlock the true potential in their people, processes, and performance. Our unique approach combines behavioral change consulting, technology and management methodologies to deliver transformational impact and drive positive change. Our approach effectively removes waste and improves internal processes while enhancing employee and customer engagement.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Enlighten will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.