HR at Enlighten Software Inc.
Views:427 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Enlighten Operations Excellence - Change Program Manager (8-14 yrs)
Are you passionate about operational excellence?
Are you ready to take the next step for your career in 2020?
If you have answered - yes- to either of the above, we have a great career opportunity for you!
A group of talented, dedicated, hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimization services and software to administrative operations and contact centers, while simultaneously building a company that is both an - employer of choice- and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that - high performance- hails from exceptional management behavior fueled on solutions that are imaginative, proactive, and enlightening.
- Passionate about change management and helping clients achieve their operational goals
- A natural coach with a client-centric way of thinking
- An excellent communicator with strong client-facing skills
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your team, and your company
- Willing and able to commit to regular interstate travel (post COVID)
- Able to work without restriction in India
- Willing and able to work hours supporting North America and EMEA-based clients
What's in it for you?
- The excitement of travelling the world and getting paid to do it
- The chance to learn and broaden your business analysis and consulting skills
- The opportunity to take the first step in advancing and growing your career
- The opportunity to help Enlighten's clients reach their business optimization goals and thrive
- The experience of being part of an intelligent, dynamic, and collaborative team
- You will be an important part of the success of a rapidly growing company
The focus of this role is to support the implementation of Enlighten's proprietary software and methodologies, to enable our clients to drive performance improvement in key metrics, such as efficiency, productivity, quality and internal employee engagement. Additionally, the Senior Consultant is expected to be a leader onsite, as well as guide and mentor lower level staff.
- Implement Enlighten software - a workforce and performance management tool.
- Support managers on the definition of activities, processes requirements and process capabilities.
- Conduct value added assessments (VAAs) to determine time standards for activities.
- Provide coaching and support to leaders and team members on the daily use of Enlighten.
- Train managers on - telling the story- behind team performance using key Enlighten metrics (e.g. Efficiency, Utilization, Productivity) in a manner that is consistent with program goals.
- Assist managers in the coordination and facilitation of daily and weekly meetings.
- Train managers on compiling weekly plans and forecasts to become more proactive.
- Seek out improvement opportunities (e.g. cross training, load balancing) to reduce waste.
- Assist managers through the change curve and required behavioral change.
- Understand organizations goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level.
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioral change is firmly embedded across the business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion.
- Adhere to Enlighten's information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Safeguard Enlighten's information assets, including client data.
- Practice discretion and professionalism while working with internal and client data, trade secrets, and other privacy matters.
- Bachelor's Degree or above (Business, IT or management disciplines), MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in an operational environment within a banking / insurance / financial services organization and as a Business Analyst.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be willing and able to commit to regular interstate travel (weekly travel required).
- Exposure to performance management, measurement or workforce planning system preferred.
- Experience in supporting teams in environments characterized by volume volatility, strict deadlines, ongoing training and cultural change.
- Optional: Six Sigma Certified to Green Belt or higher.
- Must be willing and able to commit to frequent, regular interstate travel (weekly travel may be required post COVID)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes.
- A patient, customer-centric and proactive mindset.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with leaders at all levels in the business.
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Applications - specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Confidence to present to, and hold discussions with, managers at all levels, including senior management.
- Passion for identifying waste and putting process improvement opportunities into action.
Founded in Sydney in 2005, today Enlighten serves clients in over 30 countries.
We are a global operational excellence firm helping businesses to achieve high performance through engaged people and greater visibility of their operations. We provide the - aha- moments that give companies around the world greater insight to be able to unlock the true potential in their people, processes, and performance. Our unique approach combines behavioral change consulting, technology and management methodologies to deliver transformational impact and drive positive change. Our approach effectively removes waste and improves internal processes while enhancing employee and customer engagement.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Enlighten will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.