HR at Enlighten Software Inc.
Views:1458 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Enlighten Opeations Excellence - Change Coach (2-4 yrs)
Are you passionate about operational excellence?
Are you ready to take the next step for your career in 2021?
If you have answered - yes- to any of the above, we have a great career opportunity for you!
A group of talented, dedicated, hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimization services and software to administrative operations and contact centres, while simultaneously building a company that is both an - employer of choice- and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that - high performance- hails from exceptional management behaviour fueled on solutions that are imaginative, proactive, and enlightening.
- Passionate about change management and helping clients achieve their operational goals
- A natural coach with a client-centric way of thinking
- An excellent communicator with strong client-facing skills
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your team, and your company
- Able to work without restriction in India
- Willing and able to work hours supporting North America and EMEA-based clients
What's in it for you?
- The chance to learn and broaden your business analysis and consulting skills
- The opportunity to take the first step in advancing and growing your career
- The opportunity to help Enlighten's clients reach their business optimization goals and thrive
- The experience of being part of an intelligent, dynamic, and collaborative team
- You will be an important part of the success of a rapidly growing company
- With global offices around the world, you will have the ability to work closely with a diverse team
The role of Change Coach is responsible for assisting the Change Program Director in leading a project's implementation and subsequent support, and day-to-day project operations.
- Implement Enlighten- software - a workforce and performance management tool; bolster our software's capabilities with consulting methodologies
- Support clients on the definition of activities, process requirements, and process capabilities
- Understand client's goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level
- Provide overall support for senior Enlighten staff to ensure a successful implementation of software and methodologies
- Aid in coordinating team meetings, both internal and external, as well as other general scheduling
- Coordinate trainings and workshops led by Consultants in order to instruct client managers on scheduling, forecasting, and other functions of the Enlighten software and methodologies
- Assist in providing coaching and support to leaders and team members on the daily use of Enlighten-
- Assist in conducting client observation to determine optimal time and performance standards (VAAs)
- Support in training clients on - telling the story- behind team performance using key Enlighten metrics (e.g. Efficiency, Utilization, Productivity) in a manner that is consistent with program goals
- Assist clients through the change curve and required behavioral change
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioral change is firmly embedded across the client's business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion
- Adhere to Enlighten's information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Safeguard Enlighten's information assets, including client data
- Practice discretion and professionalism while working with internal and client data, trade secrets, and other privacy matters
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Two years of experience in an operational environment within a banking/insurance/financial services organization
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing and able to commit to regular interstate travel (at this time due to the COVID-19 the role is remote until travel restrictions are lifted and it is safe to travel)
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Passion for identifying waste and putting process improvement opportunities into action
- Superior presentation, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence, and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes
- A patient, customer-centric, and proactive mindset
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with leaders at all levels in the business
- Ability to take direction from management, as well as receive constructive criticism
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports
- Expertise in the use of all Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team
Founded in Sydney in 2005, today Enlighten serves clients in over 30 countries.
We are a global operational excellence firm helping businesses to achieve high performance through engaged people and greater visibility of their operations. We provide the - aha- moments that give companies around the world greater insight to be able to unlock the true potential in their people, processes, and performance. Our unique approach combines behavioral change consulting, technology and management methodologies to deliver transformational impact and drive positive change. Our approach effectively removes waste and improves internal processes while enhancing employee and customer engagement.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Enlighten will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.