HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:2983 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:527
EnKash - Senior Product Manager/Lead Product Manager (8-14 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www.enkash.com)
EnKash, one of the fastest growing financial technology firms in the B2B space, focuses on enabling businesses to digitize and simplify their commercial payments through its state of the art technology platforms. It's comprehensive all-in-one commercial payments platform has led to businesses having a hassle free and frictionless payments experience and thereby, focus on their core business.
EnKash, with its unique business solutions, young team and a vibrant work environment has been making formidable marks in this segment. With several banking partners and more than 60000+ businesses onboarded on our platform in a short span, we are poised to grow rapidly from here on.
EnKash has also been covered by reputed national and international media and received many accolades and recognition that include:
- Best B2B payment solution provider- in 8th Payments and Cards Award Summit
- Amongst the top Start Ups to watch for - by Inc 42 media
A bit about how you as a Product Manager, can make a difference @ EnKash
As a product manager, you participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage till implementation.
You would be looked upon as one of our core team members contributing towards launching new products, improve existing products, reengineering processes, gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations, improving overall customer experience and much more.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Attention to Detail & focus on results are paramount.
- Work closely with other Product Owners on new feature development. Manage continual improvements and ensuring that we remain differentiated from our competitors.
- Responsible for communicating with business stakeholders, Development, Design/UX and Analytics teams
- Communicate business requirements in technology teams and write user stories where required.
- Keep abreast of and analysis of market trends and competition.
- Will be working with Engineering, User Experience and QA teams to create and maintain exceptional experiences for the customers.
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development, testing and deployment
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements, to develop new products and to enhance existing products
You should excel in this role, if you have:
- Experience as a Product Manager with Banks/NBFCs/Fintech companies primarily in SME Payments / Receivables, lending, digital lending space - must have previous experience in end-to-end Product Management including Payment/Receivable Platform built from scratch.
- Experience in product life-cycle management
- Strong understanding of commercial/corporate cards or other SME Payments / Receivables, lending and line of credit products for small businesses and its processes
- Should come with creative mind set and effective Organisational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- Work experience should be more than 5 years in above mentioned domain.
- B.E/ B.Tech & MBA candidates as a qualification but no restriction
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime