HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:503 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
EnKash - Senior Lead/Head - Collections (10-15 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www.enkash.com)
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and payments company. EnKash's platform helps businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage & control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments flow.
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash works as a layer on businesses' existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards, end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in payments- banking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp, Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling business models.
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
- Winner : India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
- Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit
A bit about how you as a Senior Lead/ Head Collections, can make a difference @ EnKash
Here, you will be looked upon as a leader for development of SME Collections processes. You will ensure proactive portfolio compliance and build stronger relationships, both with internal and key external contacts. You shall also drive operational efficiencies/effectiveness through technical design and internal teams.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Setting up the entire Collections & Fraud Control process and design effective policies and processes setting up robust fraud management and operations practices to reduce delinquency ratios.
- Building a robust Collections function from scratch including the team.
- Managing end to end collections for the corporate credit cards/ unsecured lending business along with managing relationship with all key stakeholders in the SME Finance & Corporate Cards industry
- Review portfolio of existing collection agencies, recommend empanelment of new collection agencies as per request from regional offices, and propose any changes if required.
- Implementing the monitoring mechanism and MIS to ensure that each parameter of KPI is constantly measured, reported, analyzed and improved
- Monitor month-wise collection cost, analyze gap between business plan and actual cost, and propose action plan for improvement including change of collection agencies, allocation logic, new payout scheme and etc..
- Working closely with business, credit, risk and policy teams to facilitate business growth.
- Managing customer queries and complaints with an efficient redressal mechanism in place.
- Monitoring delinquency & taking corrective action
- Minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and provide suggestions for improvising risk policy.
- Team Management & Training new team members.
You should excel in this role, if you have:
- Have at least 10 to 15 years of experience working with a fintech, NBFC in unsecured SME lending/ corporate cards collections
- have strong end to end collections experience in unsecured retail assets segment with understanding of credit appraisal cycle, underwriting, fraud management and operations.
- have strong presentation and communication skills and prior experience in a leadership role is a must
- Possess strong analytical acumen, eye to details and interpersonal skills
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.