HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:2861 Applications:729 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:572
EnKash - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (5-15 yrs)
EnKash - Corporate Cards | Business Payments
- EnKash started its operation in Feb 2018 as a Cards Company and with its unique business model around Corporate Credit Cards, it is one of the fastest growing B2B fintech companies.
- With ace banks partnerships in its kitty, EnKash is providing the much-needed Purchase Card Acceptance infrastructure for large enterprises at optimized costs. It is enabling them to use their commercial/purchase cards for multiple types of core & non-core B2B payments including supplier, utility, GST, Fuel and IATA, among the others.
- The Fintech Start-up also expanded into the Corporate Credit Card space with the launch of its unique ''Freedom Card' in Aug 2019. EnKash Freedom Card is India's First Corporate Credit Card for SMEs & Start-ups. With this first-of-its kind unique offering, EnKash is serving multiple use cases for the sector which remained typically under served over the years. The features and benefits of the card are tailored-made to the requirements of the enterprise. The Freedom Card is an outcome of the mission of the co-founders to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Owing to this problem-solving ability of EnKash for Start-ups & Corporates across scales and sizes, the Fintech company already has 50K+ businesses on-board within just two years of launch.
- EnKash is based out of India, with its offices present across Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
- We are looking for experienced Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage till implementation.
- You would be looked upon as one of our core team members contributing towards launching new products, improve existing products, reengineering processes, campaigns, channel management, strategizing digital initiatives, gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall customer experience.
We would love to hear from you if you are great at:
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Attention to Detail & focus on results are paramount.
- Work closely with other Product Owners on new feature development. Manage continual improvements and ensuring that we remain differentiated from our competitors.
- Responsible for communicating with business stakeholders, Development, Design/UX and Analytics teams
- Communicate business requirements in technology teams and write user stories where required.
- Keep abreast of and analysis of market trends and competition.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and capacity for articulation. Will be working with Engineering, User Experience and QA teams to create and maintain exceptional experiences for the customers.
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development, testing and deployment
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements, to develop new products and to enhance existing products
You would be a perfect fit if you have:
- Experience as a Product Manager in Bank/NBFC in SME segment - must have previous experience in end-to-end Product Management.
- Experience in product life-cycle management
- Strong understanding of commercial/corporate cards or other SME lending and line of credit products for small businesses and its processes
- Should come with creative mind set and effective Organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- Work experience should be more than 5 years in above mentioned domain.
- B.E/ B. Tech & MBA candidates as a qualification but no restriction