HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1287 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
EnKash - Product Manager - Banking Products (5-12 yrs)
About EnKash :
- EnKash is a new age, highly dynamic & super energetic fintech company which is operating into business to business (B2B) finance & payments space. As per Google-BCG report July 2016, B2B payments space is expected to touch $150 Bn. This space is needed to be disrupted by solving various inherent challenges of lack of acceptance infrastructure, broken financial supply chain and high transaction costs.
- EnKash with its new age banking solutions on intelligent payable & collection platform, integrated & seamless banking, connected with businesses- ERP & other system is redefining the way businesses manage their fund flows, working capital, payments & collections.
- EnKash is tied up with leading banks to facilitate issuance of commercial or purchase cards, building acceptance mechanism for such cards, bringing all businesses & their supplier on one platform, building various other payment mechanism to create value by availing discounts from financial institutions, businesses or vendors and building future products which can not only facilitate only digitisation & automation of entire financial supply chain but also create strategic revenue opportunities for all players involved.
- EnKash's cutting edge products & solutions have been entrusted by leading banks and have large set of satisfied customers varying across industries.
We would love to hear from you if you are great at:
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Attention to Detail & focus on results are paramount.
- Work closely with other Product Owners on new feature development. Manage continual improvements and ensuring that we remain differentiated from our competitors.
- Responsible for communicating with business stakeholders, Development, Design/UX and Analytics teams
- Communicate business requirements in technology teams and write user stories where required.
- Keep abreast of and analysis of market trends and competition.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and capacity for articulation. Will be working with Engineering, User Experience and QA teams to create and maintain exceptional experiences for the customers.
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development, testing and deployment
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements, to develop new products and to enhance existing products
You would be a perfect fit if you have :
- Strong understanding of payable and collection process at banks' end
- Strong understanding of payable and collection process at customers' end
- Strong understanding of digital banking, API banking etc
- Should be capable of also working for trade finance products
- Should use above mentioned skills to build new age digital banking/payable/ collection/ trade finance products
- Should come with creative mind set
- Work experience should be more than 5 years in above mentioned domain.
- B.E/ B. Tech & MBA candidates as a qualification but no restriction