HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:77 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
EnKash - Lead - Process Design & Automation - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www.enkash.com)
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and payments company. EnKash's platform helps businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage & control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments flow.
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash works as a layer on businesses' existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards, end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in payments banking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp, Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling business models.
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
- India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
- Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit
A bit about how you as a Lead - Process Design and Automation, can make a difference @ EnKash
Here, you get an opportunity to streamline all the processes including but not limited to Business Operations end-to-end using automation. You will be responsible to increase internal operational efficiencies by reducing human error, faster processes and real-time data processing. By doing so, you will ensure reduction in internal operational costs and scaling processes in the most cost-effective way.
The role involves learning multiple automation tools / practices and deploying them to improve the processes.
It also requires stakeholder and change management.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Work with leaders to strategize better customer experience through automation along with process design
- Defining problems statements, designing solutions, driving the solution through automation & process design
- Reporting & tracking project value drivers, NPS/CX impact & efficiency improvements
- Enable customer success through various process improvements and automation initiatives
- Maintaining and developing the ticketing, telephony, messaging and other solutions used by the team
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
You should excel in this role, if you meet the below criteria:
- Strong knowhow and experience of working on automation tools like Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, UiPath or Blue Prism (or any RPA tool), Python expertise is desirable
- Familiar with ticketing tools like Jira
- Able to drive multiple initiatives across different stakeholders
- 6+ years product operations experience
- A positive "can-do" attitude, with a desire to extend existing skills and be a problem solver
- Bachelor's degree, MBA in related field preferred from Tier1 institute.
- Self Starter, highly passionate, solution oriented, creative and quantitative thinker
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime