EnKash - Lead - Information Security (8-30 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www,enkash.com)
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and payments company. EnKash's platform helps businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage & amp; control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments flow.
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash works as a layer on businesses' existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards, end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in payments banking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp, Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling business models.
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
- Winner : India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
- Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit
A bit about how you as a Lead- InfoSec, can make a difference @ EnKash
As a Lead- Infosec you will design and implement security systems to protect a company or organization's computer networks from cyber attacks, and help set and maintain security standards. The information security lead is what I like to call "Analyst-in-Chief," meaning that the buck stops with them when it comes to analytically assessing an information security situation and then reacting appropriately.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Provide information security awareness training to organization personnel
- Creating and managing security strategies and manage audits and Compliance requirements.
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by organization or third-party personnel
- Manage security team members and all other information security personnel
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the information security team and the customer or organization
- Manage and configure physical security, disaster recovery and data backup systems
- Communicate information security goals and new programs effectively with other department managers within the organization and also organize and conduct tests and "ethical hacks" of the existing security architecture
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security
- Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system
- Extensive exposure to PCI and ISO Security
- Understanding on Agile Methodology, Sprint, DevOps and DevSecOps
- Provide system updates and write code fixes
- Responsible for Cyber Resilience and Vulnerability Management
- Responsible for RBI and other Regulatory requirement
You should excel in this role, if you have:
This position comes with its fair share of responsibilities - from assessing and managing the information security environment to implementing new technologies (within reasonable budgetary boundaries) and serving as a communication liaison between the information security team or department and other department managers within the organization. But this position is nearly the highest level available to an information security professional, and if you are cut out to be an information security manager you will find yourself both challenged and rewarded well.
Also we will require below skills-
- Post-secondary degree in system administration, network security, network administration or a related field.
- Relevant experience - +8 years
- Preferred Certifications - CISA, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27001, PCI
- Exposure to Payment Industry / Banking preferred
- At least 6-10 years of experience in system support
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime