HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:838 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
EnKash - Head - Financial Operations (10-20 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www.enkash.com)
- EnKash is a leading corporate spend management and Payments Company. EnKash's platform helps -businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage & control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments flow.
- The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in paymentsbanking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem.
- EnKash is based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
- While being leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp,
- Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling business models.
EnKash has also been covered by reputed national and international media and received many accolades and recognition that include:
- "Best B2B payment solution provider" in 8th Payments and Cards Award Summit
- "India Fintech Awards 2020 - NASSCOM
EnKash, a series B funded company, is backed by marquee investors and has raised around USD23 Million until now.
A bit about how you as a FinOps Head, can make a difference @ EnKash
FinOps department is leading an important and significant role in our business. As Head of Financial Operations, you will be handling Settlement and Reconciliation with in the pre decided time, coordinating with Banks and Aggregators and overall responsibility for Nodal account reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Fund Management, publish Monthly Reporting.
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes:
- Responsible for ensuring that daily reconciliations between bank files and system records are done and un-reconciled items are followed up and acted upon.
- Bank MIS reconciliation with system data and matching of funds on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate with Banks for issues in reconciliation and payment related issues.
- Post Nodal account reconciliation on a daily basis, provide day end summary to the accounting team for passing appropriate accounting entries.
- Maintaining Nodal Account Health by keeping check on funds lying and Age analysis of the same.
- Work closely with Tech/Bank teams to understand where the daily MIS files are stuck and ensure the same are ingested into the dashboard and attain a 100% reconciliation.
- Lead projects with tech team on system integrations.
- Keep track of daily activities, ensuring the commissions are charged on every transactions if applicable, Balancing and matching of the funds at day ends. Analyse the difference occurs and treatment of the same.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Month End Deliverables Reconciliation/Settlement/Fund management and pending project analysis,
- Lead automation projects to ensure that reconciliation and settlement processes are seamless and support the growing business.
- Handle new products , responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas and solving them through Automation or manual (till automation take place )- right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch.
- Train, mentor and motivate the team and build a team which can deliver in a fast paced environment.
You should excel in this role, if you have:
- Should have around 10-12 years of experience from the same industry, understand technology
- Should have good product knowledge and experience of handling team
- Problem-solving and detail orientated
- Should be analytical and follow data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work with team in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 5 years of experience banking reconciliation and settlement and maintaining relation with internal and external departments
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime