HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:3733 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
EnKash - Credit Head (8-12 yrs)
- EnKash is a new age, highly dynamic & super energetic fintech start-up which is operating into business to business (B2B) payments space. As per Google-BCG report July 2016, B2B payments space is expected to touch $150 Bn. This space is needed to be disrupted by solving various inherent challenges of lack of acceptance infrastructure, broken financial supply chain and high transaction costs.
- EnKash is the only B2B payments player in India which is committed to redefine the way businesses pay to each other and bringing efficiencies in the entire value chain.
- EnKash is tied up with leading banks to facilitate issuance of commercial or purchase cards, building acceptance mechanism for such cards, bringing all businesses & their supplier on one platform, building various other payment mechanism to create value by availing discounts from financial institutions, businesses or vendors and building future products which can not only facilitate only digitisation & automation of entire financial supply chain but also create strategic revenue opportunities for all players involved.
- EnKash's cutting edge products & solutions have been entrusted by leading banks and have large set of satisfied customers varying across industries.
We are looking for a Senior resource with rich experience in the areas of Credit underwriting, preferably in the commercial/corporate cards and SME finance segments (unsecured)
We would love to hear from you if you are great at:
- Setting up the entire Credit Underwriting process and design effective policies towards commercial lending products offered by EnKash to the SMEs and Mid Corporates.
- Building the Credit underwriting function from scratch including credit underwriting team
- Handling credit evaluation activities of proposals, tasks pertaining to credit underwriting, assessment and evaluation of loan proposals, approvals, legal formalities and disbursement with respect to the process
- Accelerating new/renewals/Enhancements proposals in a timely manner and highlighting comments /recommendations and providing approvals as per Credit Policy.
- Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing clients and maintaining minimum turn -around -time
- Supervising approval of loan proposals, assessment of loan servicing intent of customers, and sanctioning credits after appraising solvency status and verifying documents as well as post sanction follow-up and disbursal of loan.
- Monitoring delinquency & taking corrective action - undertake regular interaction with collections / sales to track delinquencies
- Designing new experiments and strong analytical acumen, eye to details and interpersonal skills programs to test new segments and monitor its performance.
- Responsible for minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and improvising risk policy.
- Team Management & Training new team members.
You would be a perfect fit if you:
- Are a CA/MBA by qualification
- Carry minimum 8-10 years of experience, including senior level assignments in Credit function
- Have a flair for working with start-ups and in fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical acumen, eye to details and interpersonal skills