HR Manager at EnKash (Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:5654 Applications:844 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:498
EnKash - Associate Director/Director - Legal & Compliance (8-15 yrs)
A bit about EnKash (www,enkash.com)
EnKash, one of the fastest growing financial technology firms in the B2B space, focuses on enabling businesses to digitize and simplify their commercial payments through its state of the art technology platforms. It's comprehensive all-in-one commercial payments platform has led to businesses having a hassle free and frictionless payments experience and thereby, focus on their core business.
EnKash, with its unique business solutions, young team and a vibrant work environment has been making formidable marks in this segment. With several banking partners and more than 60000+ businesses onboarded on our platform in a short span, we are poised to grow rapidly from here on.
EnKash has also been covered by reputed national and international media and received many accolades and recognition that include:
- "Best B2B payment solution provider" in 8th Payments and Cards Award Summit
- "Amongst the top Start Ups to watch for " by Inc 42 media
A bit about how you as a Legal & Compliance Lead, can make a difference @ EnKash
This Key role will serve as a critical connect between the regulatory / statutory bodies and the Company's management and its verticals. Building a compliance culture encompassing awareness, execution of business strategies in line with compliance stipulations, pro-active advice on new product / processes and escalations on actual /potential non-compliance with respect to applicable compliances, which broadly includes Companies Act, RBI Act and Labour Laws applicable to the Company
We bet, you will have a great time doing what you love to and that includes :
- Convening and conducting Board/Audit/Committee meetings and coordinating with directors/senior management
- Drafting of Agenda, minutes, resolutions for Board, Audit, General and Committee meeting and drafting of directors report
- Providing company secretarial and management support, advice and guidance to the board of directors
- Designing, implementing, advising, monitoring, reporting, and streamlining regulatory activities.
- Liasoning and ensuring appropriate secretarial framework, procedures, standards, and processes as may be applicable under various applicable regulatory frameworks.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties to the Company and its Board of Directors in a professional and timely way
- Drafting all sorts of legal documents like indemnity bind & guarantee, notices, reply, written statement & complaints, conduct legal research
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization In coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business & strategy teams on related contracting matters.
- Preparing and vetting of Licensing and Service agreements, Investment agreements and Client agreement.
- Letter of Intents, MOU and other contracts for clients and prospective investors.
- Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
- Providing legal opinions on matters with case law research and relevant statutory research
- Entrusted with the responsibilities of managerial functions cum advisory counselling
- Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Design, manage and maintain a system to track whether contracts have been executed, including a reminder system for any required follow-up.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the fintech industry.
You should excel in this role, if you have :
- Min. 10 years of related work experience as a qualified Company Secretary preferably in finance /fin-tech sector.
- Ability to work in a high-performance environment
- Self- starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish crystal clear expectations
- Ability to develop, implement and manage key strategic initiatives
- Outstanding people management, collaboration, leadership and developmental skills
- Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
- Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Skilled in Legal Compliance, Company Law, Communication, and Patent Law.
- The Candidate should be willing to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.