Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:108 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineering Technical Leader - Reliability Solution - Locomotive Firm (10-20 yrs)
- Bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited university or college with 10+ years of engineering experience in either mechanical or electrical/electronic & controls. Master's degree would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in solving reliability issues, root-cause analysis, reliability modeling methods & analysis techniques
- Training / Certification in reliability and Six Sigma - DMAIC, DFSS, DFR
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a systems, sub-system, program, or project leadership role within engineering CoEs.
- Willingness and ability to travel ~ 10% of the time
- Proven expertise in engineering requirement flow down, design and development, engineering tollgate process, NPI and requisition development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.