Senior Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:2072 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Engineering Manager - Soap & Detergent Factory (10-25 yrs)
A leading FMCG multinational in food & non-food categories, having multiple factories in West Africa is looking out for an Engineering Manager to be based in Aba, Nigeria
- The Engineering Manager will have the entire factory responsibility from a technical perspective for a Soap & Detergent factory for project implementation and execution.
- This will include complete accountability for the expense project spending; working with Corporate Engineering on short and long-term planning; interface with Corporate innovation and productivity initiatives; support manufacturing, continuous improvement and maintenance in meeting annual goals and targets.
- Projects may range in scope and complexity from minor facility maintenance projects to major initiatives.
- In addition to on-time, on-budget delivery, projects must be implemented to ensure optimum plant performance, maintaining quality food products, worker and environmental safety, and the lowest feasible conversion cost.
- This individual will also provide technical leadership to ensure continuous improvement of equipment and process capabilities. Promote continuous engineering bench marking and development of KPI's while driving continuous improvement in terms of cost management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.