Engineering Manager/Senior Engineering Manager - Software Gaming Firm (10-20 yrs)
Looking for Engineering Manager for a Leading Software gaming MNC.
1. Candidates should have 5+ years of managing and leading a first-class engineering team of at least 4 people.
2. 10+ years of combined individual contributor/leadership experience in client-side application development or backend platform technology.
3. Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
4. Experience working in scrum/agile teams, as well as a strong background in agile practices.
5. Extensive experience in reviewing resumes, conducting technical phone screens, and culturally vetting candidates that will grow into developer rock stars.
6. Proven experience working in fast-paced, geographically distributed cross-functional teams.
7. Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
8. Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.