HR Manager at Khumbusystems.com
Views:138 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Engineering Manager/Project Manager - IT (6-10 yrs)
Engineering Manager/Project Manager
What you'll do :
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence. Build and contribute to startup culture.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Drive Technical design, implementation and delivery of features in the most optimized and timely manner.
- Coordinate and oversee projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and integration of technical activities.
- Plan and direct the implementation, testing, operation & maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the team by acting as Tech consultant to resolve blockers and even don the hat of a coder to resolve tough problems if need be.
- Promote and contribute to innovation in a team with a focus on evaluating and integrating the latest technologies & always strive for improvement & long-term vision.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules.
What you bring to the role :
- 8+ years experience in full-stack development, in a team lead/engineering lead role working on different technologies.
- Hands-on experience in conceptualizing, designing and independently developing scalable applications along with a team
- Proficiency in web front-end frameworks, Android, iOS.
- Experience with source control systems (SVN, GIT, TFS, etc)
- Experience in Agile Methodology of development
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape and should be excited about constantly keeping themselves up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and frameworks.
- Clarity of thought, with strong communication skills.
- Passion to explore new web tools, frameworks, utilities.