Engineering Manager/Lead - Java/J2EE (9-12 yrs)
Hiring for Engineering Manager / Engineering Lead for a Product Based 100B$ Company for Hyderabad Location.
Experience : 9 Years to 12 Years.
Qualification : Any Graduate (2006 to 2012 pass outs)
CTC : 50 LPA to 80 LPA (Max 30-35% on current CTC)
Skills : Hands on Development & architecture experience with JAVA Suite (Full Stack Architecture), Python(Preferred).
- Should have worked on projects on Mortgages/hedge funds and similar financial tools will be preferred.
What you'll do :
- Manage, design, execute and take complete responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of software projects/products
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks
- Work with business groups to outline project deliverables and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks
- Work with Technical Relationship managers to understand the client initiated R&D requests
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure
- Engage and manage a team of highly talented technologists, and aid in them grow professionally with regular mentoring
Eligible & Interested candidates, apply here.
Call : 040-44446908 / 8297961110
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.