Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:69 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Engineering Manager - Java/J2EE (10-18 yrs)
Engineering Manager Java/J2EE
- Hiring for Engineering Manager Java/J2EE for Pune
- Engineering Manager Java/J2EEhelping our development teams to deliver high quality applications to our clients and stakeholders.
- Build out and lead a team of engineers and devops (at least 2 Scrum teams initially) to develop a new SaaS product which integrates with customer on-site infrastructure.
- Ensure the team delivers high quality code using best practices/patterns, considering various NFR like security, performance, scalability and high availability.
- Participate in and drive architectural discussions.
- Ensure best-in-class development practices applied across web, mobile and backend, including code reviews and refactoring.
- Lead the estimation process.
- Oversee effective product deployment to various environments for testing and launch.
- Stay abreast of latest technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem.
- Communicate effectively with customers, product owners and developers.
- Motivate, mentor and support team members.
- 10+ years of developing products (financial services sector would be ideal, but not mandatory).
- 5+ years experience managing and structuring development teams.
- Deep understanding of Software Product Development & Release Life Cycle.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years experience in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Strong in fundamentals like data structures, algorithms & problem-solving skills.
- Experience with designing and developing microservices-based, linearly scalable applications.
- Expertise in working with databases both relational and non-relational.
- Expertise in AWS S3 / Azure, REST API and web services. Good to have knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with static code analysis tools like SonarQube.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit.
- Good foundation in information security practices.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Manages time successfully, prioritizes effectively and meets deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong managerial and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with customer and team.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
It will be a plus : Advanced Degree or certifications in development related areas