Engineering Manager - IT Product Startup (11-15 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is a techno-managerial role where you will be responsible for the end to end SDLC of a product line along with managing a highly talented team of engineers.
- Establishing industry best engineering practices and optimizing existing processes in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment will be core to what you do as an engineering leader.
Client Details :
Our client is a Silicon Valley headquartered, B2B product startup. They are revolutionising the way employers engage with their employees through their modern product.
- Driving and owning the end to end product SDLC from concept to delivery for a product line
- Initially managing a few pods/teams with a direct reportee structure of Lead Engineers; eventually owning entire delivery of Salesforce/AWS product line and managing a team of ~20 engineers
- Growing the engineering capabilities and team
- Contributing to setting up of best engineering practices and processes
- Being hands on with coding where required, performing code reviews etc
- People management responsibilities- appraisals, staff development etc
Must Haves :
- 11+ years of experience in a core product engineering setup
- At least 3 years of people management experience of teams of 10+ members
- Proven experience in either react.js/node.js stack
- Willingness to continue being hands on and code
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture
- Understanding of any major cloud environment - AWS preferred
- Strong process focus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
Good to Haves : Startup/entrepreneurial experience
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to lead from the front in a techno-exhaustive role with a US product startup in high growth years
- Market leading compensation with great potential for wealth creation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.