Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:153 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Engineering Manager - IT (9-16 yrs)
Description: As an Engineering Manager ,you will lead a skilled SCRUM team of developers, quality engineers and work closely with business analysts. Your technical competency, people management and project planning and execution skills are critical to strengthen and guide the team through professional growth and project success.
- Single point of contact for project/solution development
- Sprint Planning and Execution with efficiency and quality
- Collaboration with onsite product owners on setting backlog priorities
- Team management and mentoring
- Inculcate processes to improve product engineering (development and quality)
Responsible for career development of engineering staff members, including:
- Identify and facilitate trainings for project team
- Recruitment and monitor career development of project staff
- Goal setting, measurement and assessments
- Cross project collaboration for improved productivity
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 9+ of experience with at least 2 years in engineering management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with minimum 65%
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP .Net, .Net core, SQL Server, IIS) with minimum 5 years in web-based application development.
- Knowledge of TFS will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud Managed hosting services like AWS or Rack Space is required.
- Should have working knowledge of Application security & performance.
- Should have led scrum teams and has proven track record with Agile Product Developer.
- Should demonstrate Initiative and drive
- Superior communication skills (written and oral)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.