Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:117 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engineering Manager - IT (7-16 yrs)
Position: Engineering Manager
Experience: 6+ years
Job Overview and Responsibility
- You will work closely with CSA/Head of Technology and will be part of the Engineering core team. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to: Develop and maintain our business products
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that will transform the capital markets.
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Produce high-quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable. Contribute to test automation within an agile team.
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews,and postmortems, and raise the bar for engineering best practices across the team.
- Document changes and guides for the applications
- Collaborate closely with cross-team members and departments
- Provide technical support for our stakeholders
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must or equivalent.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in hands-on coding
- 3+ years in reactjs
- Working experience with Decoupled Microservices based architecture
- Hands on Serverless & Event Driven Application Development
- Expertise on Test Driven Development(TDD) with any framework Jest/Jasmine/Supertest/Chai/Mocha
- Strong knowledge in core JS concepts and ES6 above
- Comfortable with Sql and Nosql database technology: e.g. MySql/Postgresql, MongoDB/Dynamodb
- Comfortable with time series databases and graph db
- Excellent knowledge in RESTful Standards
- Knowledge on GPRC and GraphQL with nodejs is bonus
- Clean coding skills with proper api documentation with Swagger/OpenApi/AsyncApi
- Excellent Knowledge in software Design principles and implementation in day to day code and use case
- Previous experience in building scalable microservices with multi tenancy
- Foundation-level knowledge and programming experience with fintech is a bonus
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS stack)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices has brownie points
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Good knowledge on AWS services such as S3, SNS and SQS etc
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code
- Ability to use Asynchronous Programming to improve productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.