Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:105 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engineering Manager - IT (7-16 yrs)
Position: Engineering Manager
Experience: 6+ years
Job Overview and Responsibility
- You will work closely with CSA/Head of Technology and will be part of the Engineering core team. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to: Develop and maintain our business products
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that will transform the capital markets.
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Produce high-quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable. Contribute to test automation within an agile team.
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews,and postmortems, and raise the bar for engineering best practices across the team.
- Document changes and guides for the applications
- Collaborate closely with cross-team members and departments
- Provide technical support for our stakeholders
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must or equivalent.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in hands-on coding
- 3+ years in reactjs
- Working experience with Decoupled Microservices based architecture
- Hands on Serverless & Event Driven Application Development
- Expertise on Test Driven Development(TDD) with any framework Jest/Jasmine/Supertest/Chai/Mocha
- Strong knowledge in core JS concepts and ES6 above
- Comfortable with Sql and Nosql database technology: e.g. MySql/Postgresql, MongoDB/Dynamodb
- Comfortable with time series databases and graph db
- Excellent knowledge in RESTful Standards
- Knowledge on GPRC and GraphQL with nodejs is bonus
- Clean coding skills with proper api documentation with Swagger/OpenApi/AsyncApi
- Excellent Knowledge in software Design principles and implementation in day to day code and use case
- Previous experience in building scalable microservices with multi tenancy
- Foundation-level knowledge and programming experience with fintech is a bonus
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS stack)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices has brownie points
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Good knowledge on AWS services such as S3, SNS and SQS etc
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code
- Ability to use Asynchronous Programming to improve productivity