Engineering Manager - HealthTech Startup (9-15 yrs)
Founded in: 2020
Huge Seed round funding
Role : VP Engineering
Experience: 9-15 Yrs
Tech Stack: Java/Python
Job Responsibilities: -
The VP of Engineering would be part of the senior leadership team responsible for planning, driving, and reviewing the delivery of projects in line with the agreed product pipeline.
- Contribute, as part of the leadership team, to determine strategic directions.
- Own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive roadmap, institute best engineering practices, and deliver innovative products
- Forge and instill goals and standards for engineering performance
- Would be responsible for Backend, Frontend, Infrastructure, Architecture, Scalability, server side engineering, UI, and all other technical aspects of the product.
- Measure and ensure engineering, product delivery goals are met, at an acceptable velocity and without trading off quality and performance.
- Constantly motivate, mentor, and guide the engineering team members.
- Harness the capabilities of individuals and teams to ensure appropriate opportunities and growth for them
- Work closely and coherently with the product development team to ensure alignment and achievement of product and engineering goals.
- Augment skills and capability of the engineering team by recruiting and training the members.
- Ensure smooth communication channels within the team and with all stakeholders involved in the product development and delivery process.