Engineering Manager - HealthTech (10-15 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "engineering manager" ".net" "c#" "agile" "healthtech"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The Engineering Manager will manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading product company in the US, providing technology-enabled revenue cycle management products that transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals, and physician practices.
- Develop high performing teams that are equipped with right capabilities in terms of skills, tools, technology, and resources to continuously deliver high-quality and high-value software
- Drive adoption of modern engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Code Reviews, TDD, Functional\Non-Functional testing, Test Automation, Performance Engineering etc. to deliver high-quality, high-value software for 2-3 scrum teams
- Craft individual development plans for team members and provide growth opportunities
- Mentor, coach and challenge the team members to continuously raise performance standards
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong hands on experience in developing web applications leveraging .net stack
- Preferred track record of leading mid-sized agile engineering teams (software developers, QA engineers and Devops engineers) in product organizations
- Good knowledge of engineering lifecycle processes like lean principles, scrum, SAFe, Scrum@Scale, XP, kanban, TDD, BDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Well versed with C#, modern UI technologies and database\ORM technologies
- Strong exposure to Agile software development methodologies and enabling tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Excellent communicator with ability demonstrable ability of influencing decisions
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization; reporting directly into the Direcotr of Software Engineering
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.