Manager at KNR Managemenet Consultants
Views:48 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineering Manager - FinTech Startup (6-10 yrs)
Our client is an international Fintech Startup
- Minimum 2 years in a Head of Engineering/Lead Engineer role with a FinTech Startup with a total of 6 to 10 years of tech development experience.
- BE/ B. Tech. or M. Tech./ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Ability to define and deploy the right tech stack for a fin-tech organization.
- Block chain implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with actual product launch and adoption.
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Experience with Agile methodologies and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Should have prior experience leading a team of developers having gone through the entire cycle of hiring, developing, deploying, succeeding/failing, repeat.
- Experienced in the MERN stack (Node.js or Python + React + React Native + GCP/AWS).
- Hands on experience, knowing good practices at each stage of development such as TDD, CI/CD,
- Unit/Integration/E2E tests.
- You understand finance, specifically areas of Asset Management, PE/VC, and private banking.