Head - Talent Acquisition at BuzzHire
Views:82 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Engineering Manager - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
Hiring for India's fintech startup based in Delhi
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle and manage complex projects with significant business impact
- Work closely with the Engineering Leaders, PM and Business to develop a long-term product plan and manage the release planning cycles for your products
- Instil best practices for software development, ensure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, translate them into technical solutions, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines
- Career management and development of direct reports
- Mentor and lead the engineering team as a subject matter expert for all technology an architecture related issues.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology and should understand the overall lifecycle including design, coding, unit test, etc.
- Good working knowledge in conceptualizing a product, and to design and develop it.
- Experience of working with developers working in Java / Spring, REST APIs, database systems
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Java,Python,Data Structures,Algorithms