Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:1222 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineering Manager - Enterprise Systems (8-12 yrs)
Job Title/Designation :
Engineering Manager - Express
Job Description :
As an Engineering Manager, you will be playing a pivotal role in enabling to deliver to its ambitions. You will work with an amazing peer group that fuels this ambition. You will take up initiatives that will create a lasting impact on millions of individuals across various countries. You will be responsible for an engineering team of 8-12 people.
What is the Job like?
- Architecting solutions and drive the technical aspects for the projects
- Breaking down complex requirements into simpler stories
- Working with various stakeholders and helping convert requirements into code
- Managing, mentoring and reviewing engineers for their technical contribution
- Participating actively in hiring and nurturing of talent
Who should apply?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering (computer science, information systems)
- 8+ years of experience building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Worked on large scale java / JSP applications with good understanding of web stack
- Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems
- Good understanding of relational databases (preferred - MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of reporting/BI systems (preferred - Crystal, Jasper)
- Worked with IaaS like AWS / GCP / Azure etc.
- Worked with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies / practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.