Engineering Manager - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Define architecture, choose best technologies and lead the development of mission critical systems that constitute the core of business operations
Client Details :
The client is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new to internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, it aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat. They are backed by top tier VCs like General Catalyst, Elevation, Accel and Waterbridge.
- Defining architecture, choosing best technologies and leading the development of mission critical systems that constitute the core of our operations
- Brainstorming and chalking out solutions to business requirements
- Proactively mentoring on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and delivering product solutions keeping in balance long-term and short-term actions
- 6+ years of experience working in a high growth startup building distributed systems and architecture that scales using NodeJS
- Ability to lead an engineering team and take responsibility for deliverables while also being an individual contributor at core
- Strong Experience with Relational Databases like Postgres, distributed caching systems like Redis and distributed messaging systems like Kafka
- A strong grasp of client-side frameworks such as React.js, VueJS
- Sound understanding of algorithms, data structures and databases
- Devops experience of using Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Opportunity to work with a high-growth and creative work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prateek Taneja on +91 124 452 5497.
Contact - Prateek Taneja - +91 124 452 5497
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.