Partner at TalentOne
Views:332 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Engineering Leader/Senior Engineering Leader - BFSI Domain (15-20 yrs)
A fairly technical role and requires someone who is still very hands-on with Design, Architecture and strong tech passionate. Very well experienced in areas of Java/J2EE, Latest UI stack (Angular/React), DevOps, Agile, Cloud transformation.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Build and sustain a product engineering team
- Work with cross locational team to build functional and high performance products in both Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Be responsible for scoping, planning, executing, resourcing and monitoring assigned project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
- Responsible for building and testing code and perform proactive activities to keep the services up and running in pre- production and production environments.
- Possess and Apply knowledge of multiple UI and Java Enterprise frameworks
- Leads product design and code reviews
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable
- Foster good lateral relationships
- Motivates and mentors a team
Key Purpose of the Role:
- This position is one at a senior professional level and requires strong execution, communication, and analytical abilities.
- This role works closely with multiple stakeholders globally and locally - Customer's business, Engineering, Architecture and Operations Teams
- Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time and within budgeted cost.
Candidate in recent times has been hands-on in Java Enterprise technologies on both user interface and middleware frameworks.
- 15-20 years in building large systems, key program delivery across multiple geographically disburse teams.
- Experience includes at least 5 years experience in full lifecycle product engineering services
- Very strong experience in Java / J2EE, Architecture, engineering tools/processes, DevOps / Automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.