Engineering Lead - Mobile App Development (8-12 yrs)
Growth360 is a leading executive search firm. We are currently retained by a leading US based organization that is growing in a big way to hire an Engineering Lead- Mobile App Development (Flutter).
In this role, you will work on enhancing an award-winning product. You will be responsible for analysing the requirements, designing, and developing software that is going to solve real world customer problems.
Please note a very good understanding and experience of Flutter is required for this role. Apply only if you meet the criteria.
- Lead a high-performance engineering Mobile team.
- Collaborate with the product and business team to understand the requirements and build product execution and delivery roadmap.
- Design and build applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing Mobile application development processes.
- Hire a quality team to deliver a world-class product.
- Setup and improve processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Build, coach, and mentor a high-performing team.
- Review project deliverables and ensure they meet quality standards.
To fit the bill, you must have:
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree or master's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
- Expert level knowledge & experience in Flutter is a must.
- Good knowledge on automated unit testing for Flutter.
- Good knowledge on mobile app & data security
- Good understanding of mobile app performance optimization
- Should have a good hold on any one database. (SQL Server and SQLLite is preferred).
- Experience in NodeJS or Hybrid mobile app technologies like Cordova / Ionic.
- Must have experience in guiding & mentoring the team members along with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Interested please send us a cover note on why you think you would fit.