Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:228 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engineering Head - Tech Startup (10-12 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The incumbent should have experience transforming a monolithic architecture to micro-services and proven especially working with scalable technologies.
- The current technology stack is LAMP and it houses Android applications along with backend modules. The incumbent's role will be to revisit the architecture.
- We shall diversify into various new processes that will create opportunities to create new products which the incumbent shall take ownership of.
- The incumbent's role apart from owning existing product lines will also be to create enterprise versions of the technology stack.
- The person will obtain a deep understanding of the business side and accurate processes and systems around it. S/He will gather feedback from various stakeholders and continuously refine tech offerings.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Proven experience of absorbing business knowledge into building innovations around technologies is the key. We expect the engineering head to bear the attitude of an entrepreneur to command the future of the firms technology to first in industry status.
- Engineering Degree. One from a premier institute, preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience. Off which 3 years, at a leadership role.
- Prior development experience, preferred.