HR lead at Talentiser
Views:787 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Engineering Head/Tech Lead/Engineering Manager - EdTech (6-14 yrs)
Company: Edutech Firm
Role: Tech Lead/Engineering Manager
Live-streaming education for kids Age 5-18 (MIT/Harvard team)
- We believe the future will be one of skills not grades and degrees, so we're bringing 21st century skills (e.g. coding + modern tech exposure) to students age 8 - 18, while they're young and impressionable. We work with 200+ partner schools, 50k+ students, and organizations like IIM Bangalore, Google, Adobe, and that's just the start.
- Currently operating across Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai, the team consists of members, who had previously worked at companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple and McKinsey.
Funded by Matrix Partners + Saif Partners.
About Role :
- Looking for someone with 6-12 yrs of experience
- We're looking for a Tech Lead to lead a team. Someone who LOVES to code, and knows the ins and outs of JS, back-end and front-end.
- Tech stack is the most important thing as this person is expected to be 50% hands-on with 50% people management skills.
- Past experience scaling projects from prototype to hundreds of thousands / millions of users is a plus. Strong communication skills and past experience leading developers is crucial.
- You will work closely with our Founder, and our CEO.
About Team : We're a team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, Teach for India, and Apple bringing k-12 education into the 21st century.