Engineering Head - Petrochemical Firm (10-20 yrs)
Engineering Head with a Leading Petrochemical Organization
- Head of Engineering with a Leading Petrochemical Organization
- Should be a Mechanical Engineer from a reputed Engineering college.
- Hands-on work experience in Design Engineering and Plant Engineering.
- Develops and Manages Engineering Studies, and presentation of Engineering drawings and details.
- Accountable for preparation of Capital and Plant Projects Estimate, and Engineering Changes in the Plant.
- Accountable for the development and presentation of major modifications proposals Approval Authority for all Engineering aspects
- Accountable for developing and continually improving functional work processes, procedures, and Tools including:
- Asset/Equipment Vendor Data
- Engineering specifications for Materials
- Review of Engineering Drawings
- Familiarity with applicable Engineering codes and standards.
- Thorough knowledge of static & rotating equipment, piping etc.
- Archival and Retrieval of Engineering documentation and information
- Developing Engineering Drawing review Training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.