Engineering Head - Electric Motors - Auto Ancillary (10-20 yrs)
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Job Description :
Our client is looking to recruit an Engineering Head to lead their design and development of electric motors for EV application and being responsible for project delivery to production on time, with required quality and within budget.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading auto ancillary organisation with a keen focus on innovation holding more than 50 patents currently.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for :
- Conceptualizing strategic new product development for Electric Motors for automotive applications in line with organisational goals.
- Formulating strategy for market entry and new product development for e-motors range.
- Working on innovation with design of new e-mobility products and various accompanying patent release.
- Project planning and tracking throughout the complete project cycle.
- Finalising KRAs for team members, Skill assessment and filling gap by arranging training.
- Actively participating in all business development planning and budgeting as determined by management.
- Bachelors in Engineering and preferably an MBA in Operations.
- More than 14 years of relevant industry experience with minimum 6 years in electric motors.
- PMP Certification is an added advantage.
Job Offer :
- A leadership opportunity.
- Great work culture.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.